For corporate or group pricing, please contact us for customization.
“Boardroom Financials in the Supply Chain” focuses on the ability of the sourcing and supply chain professional to think like a CFO. It ultimately links strategic, operational, and tactical activity to organizational finance based imperatives.
In this class, cost savings and payment terms are respectfully transcended into EBIT impact and Cash Flow drivers. In addition, price reduction activity is balanced by the consideration of Total Cost of Ownership formulas. Furthermore, supplier performance is translated into operational interruption impact.
This course resonates with mid-level to senior level management professionals who are gaining or already have executive report out responsibilities. It also connects with entry-level practitioners looking for career advancement. It is built to enhance the
Practitioner’s financial literacy, analytical insight, and decision-making.
Like all SMS courses, “Boardroom Financials in the Supply Chain” is built around report outs, breakout sessions, and class interaction.
- Sharpen applicable financial literacy and fundamental report out skills using numbers to articulate activity value.
- Identify the difference between supplier’s “best price” vs. hidden cost tactics.
- Learn key ratios and calculations to consider in the Sourcing and Supply Chain profession when making everyday decisions.
- Understand how to generate support, lead team members, and influence decision with fact-based reasoning and insight.
- Share experiences and learn from other supply management professionals in the room.
- Gain encouragement from multiple report out simulations resembling the real world environment. (Business Cases, Pitching Alternatives, Market Based Forecasting, etc.)