Supplier Diversity Kickstart
For corporate or group pricing, please contact us for customization.
Supplier Diversity Kick Start Program is ideal for professionals either new to Supplier Diversity or challenged to build up a program with minimal support. It focuses on developing conceptual approaches and getting buy off internally, as well as, streamlining the planning phase and learning how to measure a successful execution. Lastly, the course will help participant plans for nuances and minor shifts in direction from upper management.
- Learn how to better capture ideas and concepts to form a business case for upper management whether in the boardroom or on the elevator
- Pick up Project Management skills to drive the planning and execution stage while working through others to help you accomplish your goals
- Understand symptoms to look out for pre supplier selection to better articulate supplier value vs. risk assessment to key stakeholders
- Develop Key Performance Indicators to hold supplier accountable to post selection
- Walk away with a full planned out project charter and business case for your program or special initiatives on your agenda this year