Project Leadership in the Supply Chain Workshop
For corporate or group pricing, please contact us for customization.
“Project Leadership in the Supply Chain” focuses on the ability of the sourcing and supply chain professional to generate support, plan, and execute projects while sharpening their approach, structure, and delivery.
With executive support and cross functional leadership being key in successful project oversight, we also blend in techniques, tips, and templates on structuring a business case, reporting out to executives, engaging project champions, navigating the environment, and successfully handing the project off.
This course connects with professionals from entry through director level who manage projects or lead negotiation teams. It is built to enhance the practitioner’s ability to execute effectively within the realms of time, cost, and project scope.
“Project Leadership in the Supply Chain” is built around experience sharing, breakout sessions, and class interaction. It is structured to assist the participant with current and real world projects. Participants are encouraged to bring a laptop.
- Sharpen fundamental project management skills, tools, techniques, templates and structure.
- Identify the relationship dynamics between the project manager, stakeholders, team members, champions, and executives.
- Learn structure and receive checklists on how to initiate, plan, execute, monitor & control, and close out projects.
- Understand how to generate support, lead team members, and report out to different levels of the organization accordingly.
- Share experiences and learn from other supply management professionals in the room.
- Gain encouragement from multiple report out simulations resembling the real world environment. (Business Cases, Elevator Pitch, Category Planning, etc.)