Navigating the Contract
For corporate or group pricing, please contact us for customization.
Navigating the Contract is designed to help the sourcing and supply chain professional understand the basic principles and structures of contracts, while also learning how to make responsible, sustainable business decisions when effectively managing existing contracts and building contractual relationships.
This interactive course will provide the participants with a keen awareness and knowledge required to help through each step of negotiating, constructing, drafting and managing of contracts. You will gain an in-depth insight into the legal issues surrounding contracts and determine how you can proactively identify and manage the commercial risks involved. You will return to your organization equipped with the knowledge to ensure that you have all the bases covered, and that you can effectively protect your company from costly and ineffective contractual arrangements.
- Learn how to navigate contractual agreements and breakdown the components that are critical, important, and beneficial to have
- Identification and tips on managing the cross functional roles and responsibilities of contracting
- Develop methods to maximize contracts through scope definition
- Master Senior Leadership engagement and buy off in order to preserve time in the process
- Maximize and balance your negotiation skills and personality to get the results you need