Driving Supplier Performance
For corporate or group pricing, please contact us for customization.
Perfect for all professionals who deal with vendors and suppliers with frequent occurrence, this course focuses on enhancing the professionals’ ability to link supplier performance to the overall strategy of the organization and vice versa. It is supplemented with a blend of “Navigating the Contract” to ensure participants can interpret common terms and conditions in order to work with Suppliers to meet day to day needs. Breaking down the “Procure to Pay” process, Driving Supplier Performance identifies action items for both the Supplier and Internal Organization in order to ensure optimization of performance.
- Learn how to interpret key contractual terms important for day to day supplier management
- Review typical Procure to Pay processes to understand the common breakdown areas
- Compare and Contrast Performance Indicators between classmates and other organizations
- Define key attributes deem critical for prospect suppliers in order to forecast reliability
- Receive tips on how to Project Manage the relationship between the supply base and internal customers